Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Unemployment sucks... or does it?

A week after resigning from work, I'd realised that it probably wasn't one of the smartest decisions I have made. I was unemployed and doing absolutely nothing and was making a mess out of my life or at least I thought I was in a rut. I was lost out of my wits as to what exactly I'm going to focus all my energies on. Good thing I have friends who continually make a productive use out of me, giving me cake orders and offering some sick ass collaboration with cake works.


Two weeks into unemployment and there is no rest for the wicked.





1920s Cabaret Cake Collaboration with Charlie


Tiffany Cake Box Collaboration with Charlie


Lemon Meringue Pie 

French Earl Grey Mini Tarts

Banoffee Pies with Maggie 


Boom Box Piping Skills 

Boom Box Cake Collaboration with Charlie and Kimmy 


No comments:

Post a Comment